There are lots of users for Kodi and this creates a lot of load on Kodi and to prevent the excess and unwanted traffic the providers have come up with vev.io/pair. If it becomes compulsory for you to pair with the device for the stream authorization then you will have to go to the vev.io/pair.
The very first thing you need to do is to register the IP address of the site prior to using any kind of service. After this, you will be permitted to stream your favorite movies for four hours and after four hours, it will again ask you for the authorization.
Another Kodi: Flashx.tv/pair
Vev.io-pair is the most perfect and best solution for maintaining the services and providing an unfailing source to host movies. In order to access the streaming, the users will have to validate the IP.
How to fix https://vev.io/pair Kodi Stream Authorization Solution?
If you are looking to fix the vev.io-pair stream authorization then you are at the exactly correct place. Here we have the methods for you which will help you to fix vev.io/pair stream authorization.
The methods are easy to follow and you can enjoy your favorite movie on vev.io/pair. The simple methods are listed below with the step by step guide that is easy to follow.
Method 1: Direct authorization
This method is the simplest method of all and helps you to directly receive the authorization permission from the provider. Follow the step by step guide mentioned below:
Note: Pairing reveals your original “IP address” to the content provider. That is the reason we are strongly recommended that you use a VPN before pairing so that your real IP address will be hidden. I personally use ExpressVPN to keep my streaming activities anonymous and We Highly suggest you do the same. There are available huge discounts offers on ExpressVPN. You can check Express VPN Full Review and Buy from this direct link. it will be very helpful to you.
Step 1: The very first thing you need to do is to open the web browser and enter the vev.io/pair URL that you will be able to see in the pop-up window of the Kodi.
Step 2: Fix the captcha and click on the activate streaming and then you will get the message about your IP and will work for four hours after you activate it.
Now enjoy your favorite movie for four hours. After four hours you will have to again approve. You can enter a VPN and enter a new IP address without facing any issue.
Method 2: Disabling hosters with captcha
There are many users who are looking for a short cut method that can be done within a short span of time. This is the best method to disable the hosters of all add-ons. You need to open the Kodi application to disable the hosters with the captcha method.
The chance of playing the content can be minimized with the help of the add-on’s settings. Follow the step by step guide given below to disable the hosters with captcha.
- Step 1: Firstly you need to click on the left side and search the add-ons.
- Step 2: Next, you will have to select an “add-on” from the settings.
- Step 3: Now you will see the playback option, and below the playback option you will get the hosters with captchas.
- Step 4: Next you will have to click on the disable option.
- Step 5: Click on the “OK” button that is present on the top right corner of the Kodi app.
- Step 6: After clicking on the OK button you are done with this particular method.
If you have any kind of doubts regarding vev.io/pair you can comment on given box. experts will give answer to your questions. i hope it will be very useful this process to all.
Method III: URL Resolver
- Open your “Kodi Software” On Your PC/Laptop/Computer.
- Choose Dashboard “Settings” Option on Kodi Software.
- Now Click on “System Settings”
- Then you have to make change it to “Expert Mode”
- Click on “Addon”
- Then Select “Manage Dependencies”
- then, you get the “URL Resolver” option, so click on it.
- Here, choose the “Configure”
- Here, you will get “List Of Resolvers” on Software
- From them choose “Vshare.eu/Pair”
- Finally, click on it to “Disable” Option.