IPTV is one of the most popular IPTV addon created by white cream. Its role is to allow the users to watch tons of live TV channels on the Kodi installed device.
Indeed it’s one of the addons offering channels of multiple languages which includes French, English, Spanish, Arabic, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Dutch, German and a lot more.
The streaming links used in the ultimate IPTV are fetched from the IPTV m3u lists and it fetches only the live TV format file from the list. The addons can be found on various repositories like the kodil repository, cazlo and even the super repo for downloading and installing the ultimate IPTV Kodi on the Kodi supported devices.
Proceed to the installation process:-
Here follows up the guide that would help to understand how to install the IPTV on Kodi to enjoy all the TV and live stream without any hiccup.
Download and open Kodi
In the process, the first thing that one finds is to download Kodi from their official website. The site follows up as https://kodi.tv/dowload and picking your operating system towards the bottom of the page and downloading Kodi. In the next step, you want to open it and follow the steps below.
|Addon Name||Repo Name||Repo URL|
|SGTV Kodi Live TV Addon||SG Wizard Repository||http://sgwizard.96.lt/|
|White Devil streams||Brettus Repo||http://brettus.890m.com/|
|Live 24/7 Kodi Addon||Digital Repository||http://xdigital.xyz/repo/|
|Maverick TV||Maverick repo||http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo/|
|cCloud Tv||Kodil Repo||Zip File Installation|
|Falcon Ultra IPTV||AJ Builds Repo||http://ajbuilds.uk/repo|
|Sky net||Maverick repo||http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo/|
|Mihano IPTV||TVTUGA Milhano repo||http://j2mf4.com/download/|
|Cerebro IPTV||Super repo||http://srp.nu/|
|Ultra IPTV||Cazlo Repository||http://cazlo.com/repo|
|Ultimate IPTV||Kodil Repo||Zip File Installation|
|USTV now||Super Repo||http://srp.nu/|
|Goodfellas||Kodil Repo||Zip File Installation|
|BBC iPlayer||Super Repo||http://srp.nu/|
Activating live TV and PVR
After opening the kodi you will need to move over to the add-ons which are 7th down the list and once inside go to my add-ons and you will see it say PVR clients and click on it.
Now you will get a list of many PVR clients but the only one you are interested in is the one called the PVR IPTV simple client. This is the one you will want to click on it which will guide you to the next page.
How to Install IPTV Kodi Addons
- Launch the Kodi app. Then click the settings icon that you can see on the top left corner of the screen.
- Next, click on the file manager icon and then click the add source option. S.
- Click on the <none> option and tap ok button.
- Now enter the ultimate IPTV repo URL http://cazlo.com/repo and click on OK button.
- Enter the name of the repository as Cazlo and then click the OK button.
- Cross verify whether the details are correct and then click on the “OK” button.
- Get back to the Kodi home screen and click the addons option located on the left side menu option.
- Now click the package installer icon from the top left corner of the Kodi app.
- Click on the install from zip file option.
- Select the name of the repository cazlo from the repositories list.
- Click the repository.cazlo-1.0.Zip file and tap ok.
- Wait for the repository to get installed on your device. After installation, you can get to the pop-up notification on the top right corner of the Kodi app.
- Click on the install from repository option.
- Now you can see the list of repositories, and then just select the cazlo repository.
- Click the video addons option and then select the name of the addon ultimate IPTV.
- Now click the install button to install the addon to your Kodi media player.