A video Kodi add- on that streams movies and TV shows is called the Ice Films. This also entertains withstood up comedy, music and favourite folder. This was once among the top Kodi add- ons since a long time. Now it’s available updated.
The ice films are quite popular and have set a bar and standards as one of the best movies on Kodi addon. Whichever version of Kodi it is that you are using, find the best of the way to understand it and do stay sure that you are using the Kodi VPN in the process for making everything secure and away from prying eyes.
Installing ice film on Kodi
For covering up both the versions of Kodi, krypton and Jarvis for installation of the icefilms. Whenever you are facing any difficulty in doing this you can take the assistance in finding alternatives by referring to the Kodi add-ons blog. For that in the initial step, you need to install the add-on. To do that you also need to take care of things.
Apart from that, you have to install Ice film on Kodi. The following can be done by
- Subscribing to the fastest VPN.
- Downloading and installing the fastest VPN on the device that you wish to access Kodi from.
- Else you can also configure the fastest VPN with a router and then connect to Kodi device with the VPN enabled router.
- Whether you get the app or configure with the router, select the US/UK or any other server that is required to unblock the addon.
- Next, launch the Kodi and install the Ice Films on Kodi.
- After that, you can open the addon and enjoy movies and TV shows.
Don’t miss: Olpair.com/pair
Installing Ice Films on Kodi Krypton 17.6
- Launch the Kodi.
- Go to the settings.
- Next click on the file manager.
- Double click on the Add Source.
- After these, a box will pop up, and then click on “none” there.
- Type the URL for the repository http://kdil.co/repo/.
- Click ok.
- In the end, you will need to type the media source name as “kodil repo”.
- Again, click on OK.
- Get back to the Kodi home.
- Select add-ons provided on the left side of the panel.
- Click into the box icon at the top of the left corner.
- Select install from Zip File.
- Scroll and click on Kodil Repo.
- Select repo Kodil.zip.
- It will start the installation automatically.
- Next, after its completion goes back and clicks on the install from the repository, then click on Kodi repository.
- Select video add-ons.
- Click on IceFilms.
- Hit install.
- After the installation is completed you can access the addon by moving back to the Kodi home and click on video addons.
- There you will find Ice Films.
Just click on it, select a movie of your choice and enjoy.