In this article, we will be seeing about the application Filelinked and is also known as droid admin. This app is perfect for you if you want to share files such as videos, photos, music, or APK files. With this app, you can upload the file or can become a file user or you can be both also at the same time. It is mainly used for android devices and can also be used on the firestick and iOS devices. you can install filelinked on firestick from the below-given process.
Filelinked (DroidAdmin) is a great tool that can be used to share all your private photos that can be viewed only by the people whom you want to show. You can upload them to the app and you can get a code and when the opposite person confirms the same code it is only then that can access to anything you upload.
If you want to use this amazing application then you are at the exactly correct place. In this article, we have the step by step guide to install Filelinked (DroidAdmin) on Firestick.
It is not that difficult of complicated to install firelinked on firestick. It’s very simple and easy to do. Below is the step by step guide for you to install firelinked on firestick.
- Step 1: The very first thing you need to do is to hover over the settings by scrolling from the main menu.
- Step 2: Next, click on my fire TV or device.
- Step 3: Now, choose the developer option.
- Step 4: Click on the apps from the unknown sources.
- Step 5: Next, choose turn on.
- Step 6: Now, after returning to the home screen hover over the search icon.
- Step 7: Type in the downloader and after that click on downloader that appears towards the bottom in the particular list.
- Step 8: Next, select the particular downloader app.
- Step 9: click on the option to download.
- Step 10: Click on open.
- Step 11: Next, click on allow and click on OK.
- Step 12: In the address type the URL: https://get.filelinked.com and then click on go.
- Step 13: Next, click on install.
- Step 14: After this click on done.
- Step 15: This will take you to the downloader option and then you need to click on the delete option for removing the particular file.
- Step 16: Next, again click on delete.
- Step 17: Next, return to the home screen of your fire TV and then under your apps & games scroll to the right and after this click on see all option.
- Step 18: In order to hover over filelinked, you need to scroll to the bottom and then click on the option.
- Step 19: Lastly click move to front option.
- Step 20: Your installation has been completed.
In order to use the file linked the first thing you need to do is to remove the ads within the main menu of the app. This can be done by following a simple step by step guide mentioned below:
- Step 1: The first you need to do is to open the file linked and click on the settings to the gear icon.
- Step 2: Click on the toggle to turn off show hints and useful information.
- Step 3: Click on apply.
- Step 4: Now you will be able to see the main menu without any ads.