Durex Build for Kodi is the best add-on for Kodi. It is very lightweight and is also the best add-on provided by Kodi. In this article you will find a lot of information about installs Durex Build on Kodi.
How to install Durex Build on Kodi
If you want to install Durex Build on Kodi then you are at the exactly correct place. Here we have mentioned a step by step guide for you that will help you to easily install Durex Build on Kodi. You just need to do a small task is to follow the step by step guide properly
- Step 1: The first step you need to do is to go to the homepage of Kodi and then click on the gear icon.
- Step 2: Now, from the system menu you will have to select the file manager.
- Step 3: Now, you need to double click on the add source from the file manager.
- Step 4: Now, you will be able to see an add file source dialogue box on the screen. In that, you will have to select the <None>.
- Step 5: Here you will have to enter the URL for the required repository as http://www.drxbld.com/wiz/. You need to make sure that the URL is correct and click on OK to proceed.
- Step 6: Here you will have to enter the name for the media source. For example, enter the name Durex and then proceed to OK.
- Step 7: After completing the above process you will have to move to the Kodi homepage and then select on the add-on.
- Step 8: Now you will have to select the package installer icon which you will be able to see on the top left corner.
- Step 9: Now you will have to select the install from zip file.
- Step 10: Here you will have to enter the source that you have already entered in step 6 and select the source as Durex.
- Step 11: Here you will have to select the repository zip file as Durex_wizard.zip and wait for few seconds while the repository completes the installation process.
- Step 12: Here appears a pop up that indicates that Durex wizard has been successfully installed.
- Step 13: After you complete the above process then navigate to the Kodi homepage and then select the add-ons.
- Step 14: Now you will have to select the program add-ons which is present on the left side pane.
- Step 15: Now you will have to select the Durex Wizard.
- Step 16: Here you will have to select the Durex to build.
- Step 17: Now you will have to select the Durex builds for the Kodi.
- Step 18: Here you will have to select the Durex to build standard install.
- Step 19: Now you will be able to see a pop up that appears. In that, you will have to select on yes install.
- Step 20: Now the download process has started and it will install automatically.
- Step 21: Now a pop up will appear and you need to select on the force close.
- Step 22: After you finish the installation process you need to restart the Kodi and then it should come up again. You need to make sure that you give time to build the menus and then update the addons.