The covenant Kodi add-on has been considered quite a popular add-on for Kodi users. This acts as a replacement of exodus add-on, to provide the best watching experience and various sources of the video.
It stands strong and unbeaten when it comes to HD quality streaming and pulling many links for movies and TV shows.
Install covenant add-on On Kodi
- Begin with the default, Kodi which bears an unknown source disabled.
- Now enable it by going to SETTINGS>SYSTEM SETTINGS>ADD-ONS> turn on unknown sources.
You can check on below-given screenshot. it will be helpful for understand how to install covenant add-on on kodi devices.
- Going to the main menu> settings.
- Select the file manager.
- Select the add source.
- Select <None>.
- Type the following respective URL and select OK.
- Name the media source “repository.XxBMC” and click OK.
- Go back to the home screen and select Add-ons.
- Select the package installer.
- Select install from Zip File.
- Select repository.xvbmc.
- Select repository.xvbmc-4.2.0.zip.
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification.
- Select install from repository.
- Select XxBMC repository.
- Select video add-ons.
- Select the covenant.
- Select install.
The installation is going to commence after which the addon will be ready to use once you see the add-on installed notification. This is a complete step by step Kodi covenant add-on installation guide on how to install covenant addon on Kodi.
Installing covenant ok Kodi Krypton version 17.6
Kodi concluded that Kodi version 17 “krypton” series by launching the final update “Kodi 17.6”. The Kodi 17.6 is better than the previous version of krypton series in terms of performance and stability.
Bug and crash fixes, improved connectivity speed and connection fixes with internal web servers are the improvements made with Kodi 17.4 which has many bug issues while the Kodi 17. 5 have connection errors. Since the launch of Kodi’s latest version: Kodi krypton 17.6, the Kodi community has started discovering compatible add- ons.
Downloading covenant Kodi
The covenant Kodi add-on has another installation method which requires you to download the kodil repository zip file directly on Kodi. This method can cut off the initial 3 steps as mentioned in the Kodi krypton setup. The steps are as like:-
- Download the zip file and save it to your system.
- Launch kodi> click on the add-ons tab>select box-icon> then install from the zip file.
- When the box appears, you would need to upload the downloaded zip file> the installation will start.
- Now click on install from the repository option> kodil repository> video add-ons>covenant > then install.
The colossus is the one containing covenant Kodi addon which is now been taken down. With it stands the GitHub account of the colossus that does not work anymore.
But the account still exists, however, the developers have already stepped back. So until there is no way to the covenant Kodi addon can be installed using the colossus. All apart the good news is it can be easily set up using the kodil repository as well as that of the XxBMC repository.